Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
We are looking for a talented Enterprise Account Manager that will be responsible for building and executing Pentera sales strategy for revenue growth in south Germany.
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for meeting your personal quota, along with overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management in the region.
● Direct quota carrier with at least 5 years history of meeting/over-achieving targets.
● Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into the key accounts within the territory.
Strong personal customer network to address Pentera pen test & security validation platform
● Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
● Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities, and nurturing them
all the way to deal closing.
● Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and
close sales opportunities for Pentera.
● Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors), establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
● Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Area VP Sales
● Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.
●Strong focus on driving results (sales targets, forecasting disciplines, pipeline management, etc.).
●Experience from cyber security company, at least from the last 2 years
●Consultative sales approach, present Pentera ‘s technology and product to prospective customers.
●Understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels & ability to articulate these whilst bringing Pentera solution to help solve them.
● Utilize and maintain Salesforce to record all opportunities and deals (i.e. real-time forecast and funnel management).
● 5+ years of quota carrying technology field sales experience, Cyber Security industry – Advantage.
●BA/ BSc Degree or equivalent required.
● The role is based in South- Germany.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in German and English.
● Able to work independently within a team environment.
● Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, competitive, thorough and tenacious.