Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and passionate Full Stack QA Engineer (manual oriented) to join our team of close-knit and dedicated professionals. The role is crucial in our product development process, ensuring that we release top-notch and innovative products to the market.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Join a skilled team of QA engineers, specializing in both manual and automated testing across the full stack.
- Create complete test suites with manual and automated testing for effective and precise results.
- Recognize, log, document, and monitor software bugs.
- At least 3 years of experience as a manual QA in a web-based environment
- At least 1 year of experience as an automation QA
- Experience with Python & Selenium
- Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Experience with VMWare/Virtualbox virtualization platforms
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux environments
- Strong analytical thinking and technical capabilities
- Working in Agile environments
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Familiarity with the Cyber world – a plus
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in exact science/QA course
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!