Pentera was founded late 2015 with the vision of developing a machine-based automated
penetration testing platform that would enable enterprises to defend themselves against the
best of the worst-intended hackers.
The realization that enterprises do not have an efficient means of knowing their true cyber risk, and that it has no way of understanding which vulnerabilities have the highest negative business impact potential, led to the creation of Pentera.
Before Pentera, it was a standard industry practice to perform penetration testing infrequently, delivering a single point-in-time view of an organization’s cyber risk posture.
Soon thereafter, our Founders joined forces with top Sales and Marketing executives to create and promote PenTera, our ever-evolving automated penetration testing software
Pentera has more than 100 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and Australia) with around hundreds of customers in Production in over 30 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as; The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners,The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
We at Pentera are revolutionizing the Penetration Testing field by automating the hacker, mimicking his mind and creating never-before-seen automated attacks on the target networks.
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager in South Africa that will be responsible for building, and executing Pentera sales strategy for revenue growth in the region.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for meeting your personal quota, along with overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management in the region.
- Direct quota carrier with at least 5 years history of meeting/over-achieving
- Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into the key accounts within the territory.
- Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
- Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
- Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and
- close sales opportunities for Pentera.
- Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors),
- Establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
- Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Area VP Sales
- Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.