Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Pentera’s relationships with a portfolio of customers.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in Customer Success Management within the Cyber Security Industry. We’re looking for a highly motivated customer relationship leader that’s ready to build and nurture relationships, drive value through the adoption of our product portfolio, and identify opportunities for expansion.
We’re looking for someone who strives to understand the core security priorities of our customers, position how Pentera can meet those needs, and is ready to advocate/relay the voice of the customer within the Pentera ecosystem.
Above all else – we’re looking for a team-oriented, enthusiastic individual who’s ready to make an impact at a rapidly growing company that is well on its way to becoming the premier provider in the security validation space .
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers.
- Forecast and track renewals and other key account metrics.
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Develop technical understanding of the Pentera product portfolio
- Work closely with our Delivery Engineers to develop and execute on engagement strategies
- Maintain close collaboration with our Sales and Channel teams
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather, catalog, and report customer feedback to relevant stakeholders to ensure customer sentient is embedded into our product and experience development.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from customer accounts.
- Record account details and customer activity within the CRM platform.
- 3+ years of previous proven experience as a Customer Success Manager as part of a Global organization, managing global accounts.
- Experience managing renewal contracts and identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in a Cyber Security company
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – a must
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and time management.
- Good interpersonal skills, people person — you enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- Results-oriented, agile, proactive, and maintain the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!