Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps.
Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager that will be responsible for building and executing Pentera sales strategy for revenue growth in the CEE region.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for meeting your personal quota, as well as your team, along with overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management in the region.
● Direct quota carrier with at least 10 years history of meeting/over-achieving targets.
● Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into the key accounts within the territory.
● Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
● Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities, and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
● Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop, and close sales opportunities for Pentera.
● Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors), establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
● Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.
● Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.
● Strong focus on driving results (sales targets, forecasting disciplines, pipeline management, etc.).
● Experience from cyber security company at least from the last four years
● Consultative sales approach, present Pcysys’s technology and product to prospective customers.
● Understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels & ability to articulate these whilst bringing Pentera solution to help solve them.
● Utilize and maintain CRM tools to record all opportunities and deals (i.e. real-time forecast and funnel management).
● 4+ years of quota carrying technology field sales experience, IT Security industry – Advantage.
● BA/ BSc Degree or equivalent required.
● The role is based in the CEE region.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
● Able to work independently within a team environment.
● Goal-oriented, self-motivated, confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious.