Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 280 employees around the globe, with over 600 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this high-impact role, you will work cross-functionally with Pentera’s Global Go-to-market (GTM) teams, optimizing their business efforts, by analyzing performance metrics and KPIs, driving alignment, visibility, and focus.
Bringing your data driven, strategic and collaborative approach, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our growth projections as accurately & efficiently as possible.
You will be focused not only on the “what”, but also passionate on the “why” and “how”.
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary contact for all GTM analytics related queries, utilizing business intelligence tools, Salesforce, and other resources.
- Drive revenue results by tracking and analyzing business performance metrics and KPIs.
- Develop and maintain business review cadences including weekly sales forecasts, quarterly business reviews and other leadership meetings.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables.
- Proactively identify, track and investigate performance and activity, call out trends and patterns, and advise business leadership through insights and guided decisions making.
- Establish and maintain complex models to support sales forecasting and productivity.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy and implement data audits to achieve impeccable Salesforce data hygiene.
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies and inconsistencies to facilitate continuous process improvement and streamline workflows.
- Support various revenue operations initiatives including annual planning, quota setting, compensation planning, performance reporting, territory design/management etc.
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst / Revenue Operations Analyst / Financial Planning Analyst or a similar role at a rapidly scaling organization (SaaS experience preferred).
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM and Excel /Google Sheets , including analyzing complex data sets – A MUST
- Advanced analytical skills, data modeling, business insight and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build clear and concise models and presentations.
- Demonstrate an ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in finance, marketing, business, engineering or a related field of study.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Looker – advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!