Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
About The Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our close-knit and highly-skilled team to help expand our platform to newer heights.
As a team member you will take part in the design and implementation of our ever-evolving infrastructures, providing Pentera with smooth and robust DevOps solutions.
Responsibilities and Impact
- Build and maintain highly available and scalable production systems
- Design and implement serverless cloud environments
- Develop and maintain a robust, fully-automated deployment for on-premise solutions
- Manage and automate CI/CD pipelines
- Curate the monitoring, logging and observability tools
- Research and integrate new DevOps technologies using best practices
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer in a linux environment
- 2 years experience with cloud ecosystems – AWS / Azure / GCP
- Strong hands-on experience with containerized and microservices ecosystem – Docker / Kubernetes
- Hands-on scripting capabilities – Python / Bash / Powershell
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and build/release process
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools – Terraform / Cloudformation
- Hands on experience with Configuration Management tools – Ansible / Chef / Salt
- Excellent teamwork skills, fast learning, and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!