Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 250 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 600 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
As our SaaS offering and business volume continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced Enterprise SaaS product manager to join our team to lead the growth of our SaaS platform to its next step of evolution. In this role you will work in a fast-paced startup environment spearhead a platform with a portfolio of cyber security products that will extend our cybersecurity quality, coverage, and value to reach new markets and new opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the SaaS platform lifecycle in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Contribute to the roadmap, build backlog, define, and execute product requirements
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure that you generate value to our customers
- Collaborate closely with the engineering teams to define and implement requirements
- Collaborate with sales, partners, and customers to gain market insights and help drive revenue and ensure on-going product successes
- Understand the market, and competition to drive product strategies that will lead to long-term success
- Collaborate with other product management team members
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an Enterprise SaaS company – a must
- Experience working in agile development methodology, building, and prioritizing product backlog and defining MVP
- Ability to see the big picture and dive into details when necessary
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and project management skills; Must have strong English both verbal and writing
- Team player
- Passionate, hungry, and driven to make a change
- Experience in the Cybersecurity space – a plus
- Experience working with MSSP’s and Service Providers – a plus
Come Hack With Us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!