Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps.
Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
About the role:
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed, and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
Pentera is looking for a Sales Development Representative – French Native.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function of the Pentera sales team and is responsible for generating leads and building a new customer pipeline for a specific region. The SDR will initiate contact with top target accounts, follow up on marketing-generated leads and move prospects through the discovery phases. At Pentera, we believe in promoting from within and our SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing roles.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, can multi-task, and is comfortable contacting and speaking with Security Experts and Decision Makers.
Generate new customer introduction calls for the field sales team by means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social networking.
- Master and deliver the Pentera value proposition and differentiation points
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records in Salesforce.com.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Work closely with the inside and field sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches and to effectively devise territory plans
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process
- English and French as native is a must
- 1+ years of sales-related experience – outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented backgrounds (support, customer service)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in Cyber Security software – Major advantage
- Knowledge of SDR sales tools such as Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo.com, Sales Navigator, etc., and other sales enablement tools
- Experience generating your leads
- Exceptional written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing start-up environment
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Energy, Hustle, Persistence, and Grit
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!