Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with over 500 customers in production in more than 40 countries.
Pentera has won various industry awards, such as the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and the “2021 SINET16 Innovator.” We are backed by top US investors Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, Evolution Equity Partners, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ Ventures.
Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
Sales Engineer is a key role here at Pentera as you are dealing directly with Pentera’s prospects, presenting new insights and introducing our technology.
Becoming a Sales Engineer at Pentera, you will be facing challenging assignments that concern some of the most advanced and technological aspects of the Cyber Security world and Pentesting particularly.
This is a unique opportunity to gain unprecedented experience in the Pentesting world as you will be exposed to the heart of security teams from different countries and industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in cyber technologies across our customers’ networks
● Lead introductions meetings, technical deep-dive sessions, with our customers
● Act as a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
● Leader, high-performer, and self-learner
● In-depth knowledge of cyber security methodologies
● Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and friendly attitude
● 5 years of experience as a Post-Sales Engineer/Customer Success at startups/mid-sized cybersecurity companies
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Networking and systems (Linux, Windows, Docker infrastructure, Active Directory, troubleshooting)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and analytical and process-oriented
● Availability to frequent travel (up to 50%)
● Native English or ultra-high level of English communication skills
● Practical Penetration Testing experience – a big advantage
● Deep understanding of network security concepts
● Experience with Microsoft network protocols
● CEH and CISSP certifications – an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!