Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top-tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About The Role:
We are looking for an eager and talented engineer to join our fast-growing Automation Infrastructure team. Someone who loves writing code, executing and analyzing automated tests!
You will be part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, and learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Design and implement infrastructure for the creation of automated testing.
- Design the automation flow and architecture.
- Enhance the Infrastructure that is used by multiple teams across the organization.
- Collaborate with RND teams for new changes/features and add the infrastructure needed.
- Support automation testing writers.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Python and Linux
- Experience with VMWare/Virtualbox virtualization platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Self-learning, highly motivated, independent
- Team player
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Strong analytical thinking and technical capabilities
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Working in Agile environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!