Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role
As a part of our IT Department, you will be responsible for Pentera’s IT systems. Your everyday role will include managing various SAAS platforms including SSO, user directories, security management, and much more. Managing on-prem test environments and supporting end users. You will be incharge of our public assets: websites, DNS addresses, certificates and others. You will also manage numerous applications used by Pentera Employees for everyday tasks.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Users, management, and support.
- Installing, configuring, and testing on-prem components.
- Handle IT tasks and systems administration.
- SaaS applications administration.
- Assist in new technology integration projects.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- 1 year experience in IT\system administration\Help Desk
- Strong troubleshooting skills of windows and Mac workstation
- Basic networking knowledge; Basic experience with FortiGate, SSL VPN, IPsec VPN
- Basic knowledge in the cloud technologies
- Basic knowledge in SSO & directory solutions, G-suite, VMware systems (configuration and maintenance)
- Knowledge with Linux OS – an advantage
- Experience with managing an Active Directory environment – an advantage
- Scripting skills in: Bash, Python, PowerShell – an advantage
- Strong self-learning capabilities.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
- Strong English abilities (spoken and written)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!