Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 500 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our SaaS team. As a team member, you will join us in building a highly scalable SaaS autonomous hacking platform.
- Enhance and maintain one of the most advanced cyber attack platforms, helping in propagating the attack using state of the art attack vectors.
- Implement in the most cutting-edge techniques and technologies in order to keep the platform highly scalable and responsive.
- Be an all-around player in a small, elite team with many responsibilities, a lot of opportunities to learn & grow, and to make an impact with your ideas.
- Taking features from end to end: from designing the feature up to deploying it to production, closing everything necessary in the development cycle, and appointing other resources if needed (Frontend, DevOps, etc.).
- Our Tech Stack: Java, Python, MongoDB and Neo4j, AWS, Docker, Redis, etc.