Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
We are in search of a Junior Bookkeeper reporting to the Head of Finance. We look for a hands-on,
experienced, and independent person to be responsible for the following:
– Overseeing foreign and local vendors’ payment processes
– Supplier reconciliation
– Invoices to customers and collection
– Balance sheet account reconciliation and working papers
– Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries, cut-off accounts and intercompany debits
– Overseeing travel and expense reports
– Preparation of reports for the company’s external auditors
– Experience with multiple foreign currencies books
Certified bookkeeper – type 2
– 2 years of experience in similar positions (high-tech company experience – advantage)
– Excel – must
– Priority ERP – must
– Written English – must
– Great teamwork abilities, hands-on approach, and details oriented is a must