Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
The customer event marketing manager works alongside our customer community manager to initiate, plan and produce customer events, onsite and online, across the USA, Europe and APAC. Your next organized event will be exactly where our customers are – New York, Boston, London, Berlin, Paris, Dubai, Sydney, Singapore and Tokyo – you name it!
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, event manager to conceive and manage customer-focused programs including in-person and virtual events and various other initiatives to improve customer NPS and contract renewals across the globe. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to create and execute marketing strategies to strengthen our engagement with our customers and to help elevate key customer initiatives into a brand game. You’ll work closely with the customer success, solution architects, product and research teams as well as your fellow marketing peers.
You’ll also analyze results and identify opportunities to improve performance. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- PenteraCon – plan, produce and bring to life the Pentera Annual Customer Event, a 2-day conference for our customers from around the world. Work with our sales, customer success, product and research teams, Solution Architects and management to define the agenda, prepare our executives, invite our customers and orchestrate a successful and exciting event.
- Initiate, plan, and manage virtual and on-site events for customers (summits, round tables, seminars, etc.) including agenda planning, contracts, logistics, developing promotional communications to drive attendance and follow ups.
- Work with the customer success managers to produce joint marketing activities to create awareness among customers in their respective markets.
- Manage all aspects of the related marketing budget, purchasing, payments, and provisioning.
- Coordinate the production of customer video testimonials in collaboration with the customer success managers.
- Support the field marketing managers with brand activities at chosen industry trade shows.
- At least five years experience in field marketing including customer-facing events, self-made events and digital campaigns
- The ability to vision, plan, and execute complex marketing campaigns, in line with the company’s messaging and positioning
- Proven ability to source and curate content and speakers
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from C-level executive dinners to chatting with practitioners at self-executed events
- High executional skills and the ability to quickly pivot projects as needs change
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from the relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Salesforce, HubSpot and Zoom with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Preferred experience in B2B Cyber Security companies
- Some travel required (<50%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!