Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 220 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 500 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
Pentera is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Product Writer to join our Product Team. In this role, you will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field and will get to know the penetration testing world from the inside.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing microcopy and documentation geared towards making our suite of products clear, trustworthy, user-friendly, and likable!
- Increasing user knowledge of the product
- Communicating the value of product features
- Writing motivating copy that encourages users to try new features and explore their possibilities
- Making the technical details of features as clear and effortless as possible
Roles And Responsibilities
- Plan, write and maintain technical documentation (user guides, installation guides, API docs, release notes)
- Craft microcopy and proactively promote UX writing
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, developers, delivery and support engineers, and others to deliver documentation that is clear, accurate, and addresses our users’ needs
- Spearhead improvements in the documentation process to increase scalability, efficiency, and quality
- Research user needs and knowledge gaps and introduce solutions to address them
- Become an expert in the relevant product areas
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable command of written and spoken English
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
It will be great if you have:
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and/or networking concepts
- Experience with product marketing or content writing
- Experience with Paligo or another CCMS
- Diversity of experience with documentation tooling systems
- Experience creating in-product user onboarding experiences
Come Hack With Us!