Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 200 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 500 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a UX Designer at Pentera, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your user-centered processes, creativity, eye for systemic design, and never-ending curiosity.
You will report to our Head of UX and collaborate daily with Product Managers, Frontend, Backend, Research, and QA Engineers to produce and develop powerful and compelling experiences that excite our customers while putting their minds at peace.
- You are a passionate User-Centered designer
- You are friendly, proactive, inquisitive, and initiative
- You thrive on feedback, openness and discussion
- You are patient and resourceful in face of constraints
- You distill simplicity from complex requirements
- You take ownership on the quality and completeness of your work
- You have 2+ years of experience as a UX designer
- You are experienced in conducting user research
- You are experienced in synthesizing insight from research data
- You are an avid Figma power-user
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Do not forget to include a link to your portfolio with your résumé!
Come Hack With Us!