This role is a combination of Support & Delivery Engineer.
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
We are looking for eager and talented individuals for our growing Customer Solutions team, a part of the R&D department, to perform various tasks.
You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and support customers globally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a frontline for all the customer needs and questions
- Traveling to our customers, both locally and globally, and performing high-end cyber security assessments and training
- In charge of finding the best and finest innovative solutions for any challenges that the customer may encounter along the way to full cyber resilience
- Act as the lifeline between our customers and our company and communicate their needs to the product and development teams
- Help guide the customer through the process of familiarizing themselves with the Pentera software
- Help develop deployment plans for various infrastructures to support the Pentera software
- At least a 1 year of experience as a System / Network administrator
- At least a 1 year of supporting systems on Windows & Linux platforms
- Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring, and managing TCP/IP networks
- Vast scripting capabilities – python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and a friendly attitude
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
It will be great if you have:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with customer-facing assignments
- Experience with information security/cyber systems and Penetration Testing tools
Come Hack With Us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!