Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the role
We are looking to hire a Account Manager Customer Success who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Penteras’ relationships with a portfolio of customers.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in Customer Success Management in the Cyber Security Industry, with a strong technical orientation and the ability to custom-tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
Passionate about delivering a great customer experience and well versed in handling anything clients throw your way.
A positive and energetic person with the hunger to grow business and make an impact at an organization set on becoming the number one player in the Security Risk Validation space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Develop technical understanding with Pentera’s product.
- Maintain close collaboration with our Sales team as a supporting role, facilitating opportunities while keeping our clients highly engaged.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from customer accounts.
- Maintain all information about customer activity within the CRM platform.
- 4+ years of previous proven experience as a Customer Success Manager as part of a global organization, managing global accounts – a Must
- Experience in a Cyber Security company, preferably a startup – a Must
- Experience in Renewals/Upselling/Cross-selling- a Must
- Languages- Arabic – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – a Must
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, people person.
- Motivation, flexibility, proactiveness, ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!