Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role:
Have you ever dreamed about developing an autonomous hacking machine? We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Senior Backend Engineer to join our Core Team to help us:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in a microservice-based environment, with technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Python, Flask, Docker ,RabbitMQ, AWS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Technically manage, mentor, review and improve the quality of the code and process.
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Take responsibility and lead the development of multiple components of the system in a dynamic environment
- Produce elegant and testable code for both a SaaS and On-Premise environment using Continuous Delivery.
- Involvement in the full product development cycle from design to production.
So, if you can’t help but breathe code and want to develop the first completely autonomous hacker then…Come Hack With Us!
- 6+ Years of Object-Oriented software development experience (Java preferred)
- 6+ Years of experience in dynamic languages (Python preferred)
- Experience in architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling
- Experience with Performance and Scale tools and solutions
- Strong design and coding skills
- Experience and passion for Information Security and Research
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!