Location: Petah Tikva, Israel. (Hybrid)
Come Hack Marketing With Us!
Pentera is a unicorn cybersecurity scale-up with hundreds of enterprise customers around the world.
What do we do?
Pentera answers the first question on any cybersecurity person’s mind – “AM I READY?”. We do so by automating security tests. Thousands of security professionals worldwide use our software platform to ensure their security defends against the latest cyber-attacks and fix flaws before they are exploited.
We are a fun and challenging company to work for. For those who chip in and give it their all, this company will drive your career forward and be the best place you have ever worked.
What’s the task?
Marketing to our customer base has turned out to be as (if not more) important than marketing to prospects. In the Customer Marketing role, you will be responsible for establishing the worldwide customer marketing operation and its execution. You’ll strive to create value for and engage with the company’s customers, creating an active customer community.
You’ll report to the VP of Brand and Communications and have a hefty budget to venture and dive further into the cybersecurity marketing world. You’ll work with a strong team in a marketing-forward company that is experiencing hyper-growth.
The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of leadership, drive, creativity, and communication skills.
- Define and own all aspects of the customer marketing programs, including planning, coordinating, and executing conferences, seminars, and virtual events worldwide.
- Manage and grow the customer marketing team.
- Define the customer marketing strategy with the regional Customer Success and Customer Operations teams.
- Own all aspects of customer marketing budget, purchasing, payments and provisioning.
- Ensure KPIs and goals are defined, tracked, and reported on – with opportunities for continuous improvement identified and integrated into future activities.
- Some travel may be required.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2B marketing, with at least two years specifically within a marketing leadership role
- Proven track record of delivering and accelerating business results through the execution of successful marketing programs
- Experience with customer marketing and/or field marketing – a must
- Native English is a must.
- A fun person to work with
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks, manage budgets, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Start-up experience – a must, and within cyber, it is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!