Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
We are looking for an all-around offsec attack researcher to join our group and become part of the revolution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct state of the art research and be one step ahead of real threat actors.
- Integrate the research outputs into attack platforms for enhancing the automation ecosystem with new attack capabilities.
- Develop decision-making algorithms to bridge the gap between an automated system and an experienced human attacker
- Develop production-ready attack capabilities. What development language is relevant? WHATEVER IT TAKES!
- Python, C/C++, CSharp, Java, Office Macros, Bash, Powershell, Go, Ruby,…
- Mentor other members of the R&D team.
So, can we offer you the red pill and join our journey to create the ultimate automated hacker?