Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our Core Team to help us:
- Solve difficult performance issues: Choose the right cyber attack from millions of possibilities, while dealing with big scale data generated from cyber attacks on large networks.
- Develop for both a SaaS and on-premise environment using Continuous Delivery.
- Work in a microservice-based environment, with technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Python, Flask, Docker ,RabbitMQ, AWS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Mentor other members of the R&D team.
So, if you can’t help but breathing code and want to develop the first completely autonomous hacker –
Come Hack With Us!
- 5+ Years of Object-Oriented software development experience (Java preferred)
- 5+ Years of experience in dynamic languages (Python preferred)
- Experience with test-driven and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Performance and Scale tools and solutions
- Strong design and coding skills
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
- Experience with working in Agile Methodology
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Experience and passion for Information Security and Research
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with Dockers framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Familiarity with Penetration Testing frameworks such as Metasploit
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!