Location: Petah Tikva, Israel (Hybrid)
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role
As our Assistant Controller you will be responsible for the Group’s ongoing financial reporting as specified below, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate and review monthly and quarterly financial reporting, including variance analysis.
- Oversee the Cash Flow of all group Companies.
- Maintain controls and assist in the automation of those controls.
- Ongoing work with the Departments (R&D, Sales, Marketing, HR, Legal, Customer Operation) to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly booked and recognized in the Company’s systems to ensure accuracy
- Partially responsible for the collection process.
- Assist with other special projects and ad hoc reporting requests
- CPA – required
- 2 years of experience in one of the big Accounting Firms or a High-End Finance Department
- A highly productive self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to excellence, able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Analytical and process-oriented
- Technology oriented – the ability to work with multiple systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!