Location: Tokyo, Japan
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
We lead from the field
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to create and execute channel and field marketing strategies, working closely with sales & channel teams, partners as well as your fellow marketing peers. You will create and manage lead generation programs to meet pipeline development needs, including hosted virtual and in-person events, industry-relevant trade shows and other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization.
You’ll also be analyzing the results and identifying opportunities for improving the performance. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Manage field events/programs (seminars, trade shows, conferences, association participation, etc.) from initial planning to final execution, including contracts, logistics, developing promotional communications to drive attendance, virtual or on-site execution, and follow up/tracking
- Work with channel partners and service providers on producing joint marketing activities to create awareness and demand in their respective markets
- Managing all aspects of the regional marketing budget, purchasing, payments, and provisioning
- Manage the process and inventory of marketing materials and items (SWAG) and their creation, distribution, and targeting as part of the regional marketing strategy
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for the acceleration of the pipeline
- Identify industry events in the region and potential calls for presentation opportunities
- Align channel and field marketing events with core demand generation programs to ensure the generation of marketing-qualified leads through integrated, multi-touch programs
- Up to 5 years in field marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Japanese and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments, from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- High execution skills and the ability to quickly pivot projects as needs change
- Successful working in a high-pressure environment and actively seeking candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoom with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Prefer experience in B2B Cyber Security companies
- Travel to events in Japan and the APAC region is required as part of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!