Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
Sales Engineer is a key role here at Pentera as you are dealing directly with Pentera’s prospects, presenting new insights and introducing our technology.
Becoming a Sales Engineer at Pentera, you will be facing challenging assignments that concern some of the most advanced and technological aspects of the Cyber Security world and Pentesting particularly.
This is a unique opportunity to gain unprecedented experience in the Pentesting world as you will be exposed to the heart of security teams from different countries and industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in cyber technologies across our customers’ networks
● Lead introductions meetings, technical deep-dive sessions, with our customers
● Act as a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
● Leader, high-performer, and self-learner
● In-depth knowledge of cyber security methodologies
● Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and friendly attitude
● 5 years of experience as a Post-Sales Engineer/Customer Success at startups/mid-sized cybersecurity companies
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Networking and systems (Linux, Windows, Docker infrastructure, Active Directory, troubleshooting)
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and analytical and process-oriented
● Availability to frequent travel (up to 50%)
● Native English or ultra-high level of English communication skills
● Practical Penetration Testing experience – a big advantage
● Deep understanding of network security concepts
● Experience with Microsoft network protocols
● CEH and CISSP certifications – an advantage