Regional Sales Manager – Brazil
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
The successful candidate is accustomed to a ‘high-velocity’ sales model, partnering with Sales Development Reps (SDRs), Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) and partners to grow the region. Candidates should also have executive level contacts and be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. Pentera is offered as a subscription. Candidates should be comfortable selling in an ARR model.
You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities while expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
- Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and close sales opportunities for Pentera.
- Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (resellers and distributors), establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
- Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.