Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to create and execute field marketing strategies, working closely with sales & channel teams as well as your fellow marketing peers. You will create and manage lead generation programs to meet pipeline development needs, including hosted virtual and in-person events, industry-relevant trade shows, and other marketing tactics to support the field sales organization.
You’ll also be analyzing the results and identifying opportunities for improving the performance. This role requires strong collaboration, resourcefulness, and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
- Manage field events/programs (seminars, tradeshows, conferences, association participation, etc.) from initial planning to final execution, including contracts, logistics, developing promotional communications to drive attendance, virtual or on-site execution, and follow up/tracking
- Work with channel partners and service providers on producing joint marketing activities to create awareness and demand in their respective markets
- Managing all aspects of the regional marketing budget, purchasing, payments, and provisioning
- Manage the process and inventory of marketing materials and items (SWAG) and their creation, distribution, and targeting as part of the regional marketing strategy
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for the acceleration of the pipeline
- Identify industry events in the region and potential calls for presentation opportunities
- Align field marketing events with core demand generation programs to ensure the generation of marketing-qualified leads through integrated, multi-touch programs
- Up to 5 years in field marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments, from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- High execution skills and the ability to quickly pivot projects as needs change
- Successful working in a high-pressure environment and actively seeking candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Proficient in Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoom with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Prefer experience in B2B Cyber Security companies
- Some travel required (<50%)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!