** Location: United Kingdom**
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 300 employees around the globe, with over 700 customers in production in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge of the Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
- Lead technical deep-dive sessions with cybersecurity experts, guide them through better procedures and remediation decisions
- Be involved in the business application of the company by maintaining customer loyalty, act as a product expert focused on customer education, and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Flexibility to accept a changing work description based on a hyper-fast start-up
- Strong knowledge of network security
- Customer facing experience
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on Cyber Security positions
- 2+ years of working with Linux (Ubuntu preferred)
- Knowledge in troubleshooting, monitoring, and managing TCP/IP networks
- Customer facing abilities
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Valid Driving License
- Must be willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- Must be willing to undergo a high security clearance process or already have an existing security clearance
- Experience in Sales Engineering
- Background in cyber security practices
- Penetration testing certifications (Advantage)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!