Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
We are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager that will be responsible for building, and executing Pentera’s sales strategy for revenue growth in the UAE region.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for meeting your personal quota, as well as your team, along with overseeing the sales strategy, forecasting and pipeline management in the region.
- Direct quota carrier with at least 5 years history of meeting/over-achieving targets.
- Generate a plan to ensure broad penetration into the key accounts within the territory.
- Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
- Establishing and managing new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
- Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and close sales opportunities for Pentera.
- Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors), establish relationships and provide leadership and support to all partners.
- Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.
- Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.