Regional Sales Director – Midwest
Sales • Chicago, US • Full-time
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group, AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the role:
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Regional Sales Director, dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
The successful candidate is accustomed to a ‘high-velocity’ sales model, partnering with Sales Development Reps (SDRs), Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) and partners to grow the region. Candidates should also have executive level contacts and be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Hands-on & customer-facing role. Leading demos and complex pilots.
- Work closely with both end customers and channel partners to generate, develop and close sales opportunities for Pentera.
- Skilled influencer, able to identify the right partners (re-sellers and distributors), establish relationship and provide leadership and support to all partners.
- Owns sales forecasting, pipeline management and upward reporting to Regional Executive.
- Direct quota carrier with at least 3 years history of meeting and over-achieving targets in the Cyber Security market.
- Strong focus on driving results (sales targets, forecasting disciplines, pipeline management, etc.).
- Consultative sales approach, present Pentera’s technology and product to prospective customers.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels & ability to articulate these whilst bringing Pentera solution to help solve them.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Leverage and maintain CRM tools to record all opportunities and deals (i.e. real-time forecast and funnel management).
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, competitive, thorough and tenacious.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to overcome sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to be open minded and committed to a growth mindset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!