Location: USA, East coast time zone working hours
Pentera is the leader in Automated Security Validation. We allow every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a cyber unicorn with over 700 customers in more than 45 countries. Since we are on a steep growth trajectory, this number is fast growing. Pentera has won various Industry Awards including the 2022 Frost & Sullivan “Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership” award.
We are backed by the top cyber investors – Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, Evolution Equity Partners and AWZ.
About the Role:
- As a Global Field CISO, your mission is to position Pentera as a trusted security company while supporting growth in large enterprise and government segments across the globe. You’ll join an experienced, globally distributed team relying on their collective knowledge and technical know-how in cybersecurity across various domains, including security validation and penetration testing, marketing, and product management.
- In this role, you will work in tandem with sales to secure strategic opportunities. You will also represent Pentera at industry conferences. Furthermore, you will build strategic competitive enablement training and content to drive our go-to-market in the Enterprise segment. Finally, you will serve as an extension of senior leadership by helping to advise and expand our largest accounts while ensuring that the product roadmap is customer-centric.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support strategic sales teams by engaging directly with sales prospects.
- Lead CISO field engagements as round table meetings and executive dinners.
- Build thought-leadership content (white-papers, blogs, presentations) and act as the Pentera spokesperson at the largest conferences and trade shows.
- Lead the competitive strategy development and supporting collateral, including competitive playbooks, battle-cards, and field guidelines.
- Utilize your in-depth experience in the cybersecurity industry to drive key initiatives in the cyber Insurance and security validation regulatory framework
- Partner with Product Management and Product Marketing to build learning paths and deliver enablement training.
- 10+ years of experience in security technologies working to deliver and support customers through cybersecurity modernization programs. Your experience should encompass business acumen and an understanding of the market and customers.
- Deep understanding of at least two cybersecurity area(s): Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management or Identity Security.
- Be a recognized security thought-leader through published articles, white-papers, or regular presentations at large conferences or webinars.
- Establish and maintain strong connections with key individuals in the organization, including high-level executives and those responsible for technical decisions.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, from senior executives down, across all functions from business to technical, and across multiple geographies
- Must have a proven track-record in developing and launching net new GTM strategies
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Native command of English is required. Additional languages are an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!