Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the role:
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team. In this high-impact role, you will be a key business partner to the go-to-market leadership team across Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Operations. You will work cross-functionally with the regional Go-To-Market (GTM) team, optimizing business efforts in the Americas, by helping to implement processes and analyze performance metrics and KPIs . Bringing your data driven, strategic and collaborative approach, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our growth projections as accurately & efficiently as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted business partner to the GTM leadership, identify trends and business insights, in order to drive data influenced decisions and optimize revenue growth in the region.
- Partner with the Americas Sales leadership team to drive strategy and results for the region.
- Build strong partnerships across the organization and become the focal point for the Americas region requirements and localization.
- Manage daily operations e.g. pipeline management, forecast meetings, assistance with quotes, ad-hoc reporting, process evaluation & documentation, planning, and more.
- Oversee reporting, tracking and analysis of funnel metrics, helping maintain clear visibility of GTM activities and their effectiveness.
- Build views, reports and dashboards in Salesforce to track and analyze performance metrics.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy within Salesforce in regards to pipeline, bookings, product book, pricing quotes (CPQ), etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Business Operations / Revenue Operations at a rapidly scaling organization (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience working within Salesforce CRM ; Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
- Ability to work with large, complex data sets within Excel and provide business insights
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or a related field of study
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Looker
- CPQ experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!