Customer Success Manager
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Pentera’s relationships with a portfolio of customers.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in Customer Success Management within the Cyber Security Industry. We’re looking for a highly motivated customer relationship leader that’s ready to build and nurture relationships, drive value through the adoption of our product portfolio, and identify opportunities for expansion.
We’re looking for someone who strives to understand the core security priorities of our customers, position how Pentera can meet those needs, and is ready to advocate/relay the voice of the customer within the Pentera ecosystem.
Above all else – we’re looking for a team-oriented, enthusiastic individual who’s ready to make an impact at a rapidly growing company that is well on it’s way to becoming the premier provider in the security validation space .
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (renewals, upsells, at risk accounts).
- Seek growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Develop technical understanding of the Pentera product portfolio
- Work closely with our Delivery Engineers to develop and execute on engagement strategies
- Maintain close collaboration with our Sales and Channel teams
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather, catalogue, and report customer feedback to relevant stakeholders to ensure customer sentient is embedded into our product and experience development.
- Manage ad-hoc queries from customer accounts.
- Record account details and customer activity within the CRM platform.
- 4+ years of previous proven experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager as part of a Global organization, managing global accounts.
- Experience managing renewal contracts and identifying/closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in a Cyber Security company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – a must
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and time management.
- Good interpersonal skills, people person — you enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- Results-oriented, agile, proactive, and maintain the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience in working with MSSPs – an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!