Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role:
We are looking for an eager and talented individual for our growing Solutions Architects team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and manage customers regionally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers. Solutions Architects at Pentera are considered to be our top experts in our products, serving as a very important point of contact between our customers and our other departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
- Design deployment solutions for the Pentera platform in complex environments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats, and attack techniques in order to be able to improve Pentera and to give better remediation guidance to the customers
- Lead technical deep-dive sessions with cybersecurity experts, guide them through better Penetration Testing procedures and remediation/defense decisions
- Be involved in the business application of the company by maintaining customer loyalty and Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Interface between different internal departments (Product, Support, R&D, and more) to improve your skills, knowledge and problem-solving capabilities
- Pay attention to support requests to identify recurring issues and recommend changes to the Pentera platform
- Flexibility to accept a changing work description based in a hyper-fast start-up
- At least 3-5 years of penetration testing/red team operations experience or equivalent with a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Scripting capabilities – Python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Ability to explain technical details and requirements to customers with different levels of expertise and responsibilities
- Problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and a friendly attitude
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- CISSP, OSCP, or equivalent – an advantage
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!