Sales Engineer Mid Market
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 320 employees around the globe, with over 800 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities.
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities, planning, owning and executing a Win.
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how Pentera’s solution can provide value to them.
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences, when needed.
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations and post-sale installations when necessary.
- Assign quarterly and annual objectives.
- Manage projects and customer engagements to optimize success.
- BS in Engineering (CyberSecurity,SW, Industrial or Electrical) , or Computer Science
- 2 plus years of professional experience in a sales engineering, technical account management or professional services role, focused on supporting sales to Enterprise accounts commercial, mid market, or SMB accounts
- Familiarity with the Penetration Testing profession
- Solid technical skills & experience with managing IT infrastructure: OS (Win, Linux), Networks and Active Directory systems
- Understanding the Cyber landscape
- Security +, PenTest +, CEH, OSCP, CISSP, or equivalent – major advantage.
- Able to effectively present technical material to small and large groups
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!