Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a unicorn with more than 350 employees around the globe with over 850 customers in production in more than 50 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including the Frost & Sullivan “Best Practices Award for Global Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) Market Leadership 2022 and the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award. We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group, and AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the role:
Location: Burlington, MA, United States
As an HR Business Partner and Global Talent Acquisition professional, you'll combine strategic HR partnership with a focus on talent acquisition, ensuring that we attract, develop, and retain top talent while fostering a positive and inclusive workplace.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the unit's HRBP to support Pentera employees.
- Focus on onboarding, engaging, and developing our workforce, implementing cross-organizational HR processes to support high performance, development, and growth.
- Participate in HR initiatives and projects, covering areas such as engagement, performance management, talent management, recognition, and change management.
- Partner with various functions (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Legal, Finance) to ensure successful business unit support.
- Manage people's data responsibly, leveraging insights to assess and impact business units.
- Engage potential candidates through various methods, including sourcing techniques and networking events.
- Build and maintain a network to identify qualified potential candidates.
- Ensure a consistently full pipeline of relevant candidates.
- Screen applicants and collaborate with managers throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain transparent and effective communication with candidates during the interview and onboarding process.
- Manage the full recruitment process from start to hire.
- 2+ years of relevant HR experience (i.e HR Specialist / HR Business Partner)
- At least 2 years of experience as Talent acquisition, managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- Experience in onboarding and off-boarding, leading action plans to drive engagement, implementation of HR initiatives
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build strong relationships with all levels
- Strong consulting, coaching, communication and influencing skills with proven ability to position as a trusted partner
- Experience working in the fast-paced and evolving environment of a tech startup
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with agencies and candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and independent, with the ability to take initiative
- Experience in a global environment/ scaling teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!