Location: East Coast
Come Hack With Us!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to become cyber resilient, through testing the integrity of all its cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, on any scale.
Join us on our mission to protect organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Our platform emulates real hackers, and identifies cyber attack kill chains, from external-facing assets all the way to the core of the enterprise, thus revealing the most risk-bearing security gaps. Thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are growing and have more than 250 employees around the globe, with over 550 customers in production, in more than 45 countries!
Pentera has won various industry awards, including “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award”. We are backed by top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – This is your opportunity to get on our rocket ship. Join a company that is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader, and change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role:
We are looking for an eager and talented individual to lead our growing Solutions Architect team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and manage customers and engineers regionally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of professionals in intricate customer facing missions
- Create and organize new methodologies to improve our Solution Architect team in the Americas
- Become the leading local entity in technical customer management tasks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
- Design deployment solutions for the Pentera platform in complex environments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats, and attack techniques to be able to improve Pentera and to give better remediation guidance to the customers
- Lead technical deep dive sessions with cybersecurity experts
- Be involved in the business application of the company by maintaining customer loyalty and Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Resolve any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Demonstrate high customer satisfaction levels and results; actively work to improve the overall user experience
- Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Interface between different internal departments (Support, R&D, Sales, Pre-Sales, and more) to improve your skills, knowledge, and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexibility to accept a changing work description based in a hyper-fast startup
- At least 2 years of managerial experience of technical teams
- At least 2 years of penetration testing/red team operations experience or equivalent as Technical Account Manager, with a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- Experience with MITRE ATT&CK framework and Cyber Kill Chain
- Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring, and managing TCP/IP networks
- Able to explain technical details and requirements to customers with different levels of expertise and responsibilities
- Scripting capabilities – Python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact, and a friendly attitude
- CEH, CISSP, OSCP, or equivalent – an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!