Location: East Coast
Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
We are a global company with customers in production in over 40 countries! Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019” and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
We are looking for an eager and talented individual to lead our growing Solutions Architect team. You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and manage customers and engineers regionally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity resilience of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of professionals in intricate customer facing missions
- Create and organize new methodologies to improve our Solution Architect team in the Americas
- Become the leading local entity in technical customer management tasks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and professional knowledge in Pentera platform across our customers’ networks
- Design deployment solutions for the Pentera platform in complex environments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of security trends, threats, and attack techniques to be able to improve Pentera and to give better remediation guidance to the customers
- Lead technical deep dive sessions with cybersecurity experts
- Be involved in the business application of the company by maintaining customer loyalty and Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Resolve any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Demonstrate high customer satisfaction levels and results; actively work to improve the overall user experience
- Act as a product expert focused on customer education and identify service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue
- Interface between different internal departments (Support, R&D, Sales, Pre-Sales, and more) to improve your skills, knowledge, and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexibility to accept a changing work description based in a hyper-fast startup